Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Here we go again

I'm not gonna lie. I don't know that I should even think about starting up this blog again. Seriously. It's taken me ten minutes to write the first two sentences. I can't take a picture to save my life. I have no idea how to make the page design look half way decent (really, who can help me on this?!) But I am super excited for summer CSA season. And numerous people have mentioned this blog to me lately. And I've been so focused on other things these days that my time in the kitchen has been minimal, which I hate.

I may or may not have just broken up a fight between my boys.

So I'm giving it another go. It may be a little different this time around. I may not (gasp!) create a weekly meal plan. My posts may not always just focus on the CSA. But I'll do my best to share some recipes and ideas and hopefully give you some inspiration on how to use your seasonal ingredients. And excuse my writing skills. They are a bit rusty these days.

I should mention for those that are new to the blog, the CSA my family subscribes to is Fresh Fork Market. We are going all out this summer and purchased the large full access share. This means I get everything in the small bag, plus the large add-ons, PLUS credits to spend on other items each week. Without further delay, here is what I expect in my bag Thursday:





























Now I'm off to gather my thoughts on how to use everything.

And for the record, I was only interrupted six times while writing this post. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment